Hurrican Mosquito Killer can trap mosquitoes photocatalytic reaction with photocatalyst to release carbon dioxide and gas flow.
It is safe and effective, safe for old people and children. Moist breath of carbon dioxide emitted by model human body
- Hurrican Mosquito Killer- 360° illuminating, photocatalytic reaction with photocatalyst, releasing carbon dioxide and airflow, simulating the moisture of carbon dioxide emitted by human body, and attracting mosquitoes in any direction.
- The fan stirs the surrounding air to form a vortex, so that the mosquitoes that are used to flying with the airflow come with the wind. When the mosquito approaches the wind tunnel, it will be sucked into the bottom mosquito trap by the strong vortex.
- When the mosquito is sucked into the catching grid, it is difficult to escape the strong vortex formed by the fan, and it has been pressed by the cyclone into the bottom of the mosquito disk. Let it die of dehydrate and air dry.
- Removable structure design, rotate the counterclockwise direction to disassemble the mosquito storage tray, wash it with water, and wipe it clean with a dry cloth after cleaning.
- Adopts standard USB charging cable for more convenient power supply. It can be connected to a mobile phone charging head, and can be connected to a laptop or can be connected to a power bank.
1.Product name: Hurrican Mosquito Killer
2.Product power supply: DV 5V-1A
3.Rated power: 5W
4.Rated voltage: 220V110~220V
5.Power cord length: about 1080mm
6.Product size: about 120*22mm
7.Packing size: about 130*130*127mm
8.Weight: about 310g
1. Find an empty plastic bottle
2. Cut the bottom with scissors, keep the bottom
3. Pour some yogurt (lactic acid), sugar (carbon dioxide), apple vinegar, watermelon or apple peel
4. Put the attractant at the container bottom of the collection of mosquitoes, Mosquitoes will love these flavors!
1* mosquito killer lamp
1* USB interface cable
1* USB adapter