Strengthen and guard your lungs with simple but effective exercise!
This LungGuard-Deep Breathing Respiratory Exerciser can help you strengthen your lungs by just doing simple inhaling and exhaling! Anytime and anywhere! 100% safe and effective!
LungGuard-Deep Breathing Respiratory Exerciser not only can strengthen your respiratory system but also keep lung problems at bay! By doing this exercise regularly, it can even help reduce stress and anxiety!
Proper Breathing -Trains you to take slow, deep breaths that help open and clear up your airways. This in turn aids in preventing upper respiratory problems like mucus build-up, asthma, pneumonia, and COPD.
Keep Lungs & Body In Good Shape -Exercise breathing properly with LungGuard will helps your lungs more efficient in delivering oxygen to your entire body. This helps you better resist aging and disease.
Easy & Simple To Use - Just inhale deeplyand make the color-coded balls float in each column. Each ball represents the air you’ve breathed in, the more air you can inhale, the higher and more balls level will rise.
Reduce Stress & Anxiety - Inhaling deeply with LungGuard can clears your mind as well, getting rid of stress and anxiety. You can go on through the day with lighter, positive vibes.
Perfect After Surgery Recovery -LungGuard helps keep you on track and restore your normal breathing if you've undergone surgery and have difficulty grasping air.
Easy To Carry & Clean -Designed to bring wherever you go. You can use it at home, in the office, in your car while stuck in traffic, and more. Easy to disassemble too and clean under your sink tap. Wash it with hot water every 1 month.
HOW TO USE:
- Insert the breathing tube to the air inlet. Make sure it’s securely attached. Then attach the mouthpiece to the other end of the breathing tube.
- Place the mouthpiece inside your mouth. Seal your lips around the mouthpiece tightly.
- Breathe in (inhale) slowly and deeply, with your lips still sealed tightly around the mouthpiece.
- Hold your breath for 3 seconds before removing the mouthpiece. Then slowly exhale. Take a few recovery breaths and start the cycle again.
- Your goal is to try to move the ball as higher as you can. You may be able to raise the ball in a short distance at first. But as you continually practice, you’ll be able to breathe in more air.
- If you feel lightheaded or dizzy, take a rest first.
- Material: Safe FDA Approved PE
- Size: 14*17*7 cm (approx)
1 PC x Breathing exerciser
- 1 PC x Serpentine tube
- 1 PC x Mouthpiece
- 1 PC x User manual